Garnier Fructis Style Soft Hair Cream

• by alpha2zulu
      I originally bought the tub of Garnier Fructis Style soft curl cream for myself but ended up using it on my sister instead. It is a good product for short thinner hair.

I have very long thick hair that is very curly and the cream worked but only in very large quantities.

It comes in a 5 oz tub is a very light green and the smell is very fruity.

A little strong for a hair product but not at all unpleasant.

The cream is a heavy sticky cream and needs to be rubbed in your hands to be activated.

I had to use ...

• a lot for a small section of curls since it worked better when you applied the cream to each curl and twisted with your fingers.

Did not work well and keep the frizz down when I rushed and just applied the cream randomly all over my hair.

When I used the cream in

my sisters hair which is not as thick and short it worked very well.

Kept the frizz down wonderfully and really held the curl like no other product I’ve used in her hair.

I alos did not have to use as much and it worked best when I combed it into her hair after washing.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in September, 2006. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 31190992930630/k2311a0919/9.19.06