Straight talk prepaid plans
  • I bought my cellphone in Las Vegas, I was going to Virginia for thanksgiving, I wasn't expecting to be able to have signal
  • So if you travel out of the country alot, I would NOT recommend this service
  • I was disappointed that they don't have a variety of cellphones
  • The best phone they have was a samsung messager

• by xitsyvoone

Straight talk is wonderful! Whether you want unlimited or just 1000 minutes and text. Straight talk let me be in control. I usually get the unlimited plan one which costs me $45 which is not bad at all. With straight talk, i am seriously in control. When, let’s say, I’m in a tight budget I can switch plans

without any hassle. I can decide to not buy a card at all. It is a 30 day plan so every month i need to keep buying a $45 prepaid card. There is no contracts so I’m really happy. I didn’t need to worry about money being deducted from my bank account from cellphone bills. Straight talk also ...

• has great coverage. I bought my cellphone in Las Vegas, I was going to Virginia for thanksgiving, I wasn’t expecting to be able to have signal.

Although, it has great coverage in the US, it isn’t much use in different countries like AT&T is. But i don’t go out of the country much. It was this only one time

I went to the Phillipines. So if you travel out of the country alot, I would NOT recommend this service.

I was disappointed that they don’t have a variety of cellphones. The best phone they have was a samsung messager. I mean the samsung messager isn’t bad but it isn’t great. It’d be great if they had more “now” phones.

Sam says :

Does the Samsung R451C support msn messenger, or facebook?

shaggin83 says :

No it is not set to support msn messenger or any of the popular chat programs

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in December, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 222412928950731/k2311a1224/12.24.09