Whisper sanitary napkins  » Health  »
  • Now i found that whisper brand is waht suits me the most
  • Now on I will only depend on this brand and recommend it to any one who is looking for a good sanitary napkin

• by Sweety
      I have been using the whisper brand of napkins for almost 5 years now. Earlier i was using other brands.

I was not comfortable with any of them.

Some of them are thick and some of them have

staining problems and also costly.

Now i found that whisper brand is waht suits me the most.

Again some napkins cause a sort of rubbing on thighs and cause itch.

I have not found any of these ...

• problems with this napkin.

Good for long journeys.

Now on I will only depend on this brand and recommend it to any one who is looking for a good sanitary napkin.

However I feel if different types as

for heavy flow,light flow and overnight and packed in one single cover, it would be better.

This is because there is no need for a heavy flow pad on the 4 th or 5 th day of your cycle.

Whisper sanitary napkins
    jasleen says :

what whisper product i should use in office as i cannot change pad in office. my working hours are from 9 15 to 7 30

Jennifer Davis says :

Since you must go for such a long period of time between changing your pads, I would suggest using a maximum absorbency to accommodate daily changes in your flow while you are at work.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in September, 2006. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 34190992890630/k2311a0919/9.19.06