Focus Dailies One Day Contact Lenses  » Health  »
Worldwide
  • The problem with those was the build up of protein on teh lenses itself which led to eye irritation
  • Wear them all day and now we come to the best part - throw them away

• by Urban Beaute

As a wearer of contact lenses I have had my ups and downs with different types of lenses and glasses. That is until I started using Focus Dailies - One Day Contact Lenses.

The tagline says “All Day Comfort” and it’s true.

Glasses didn’t work for me as I didn’t like the feeling of them sitting on

my nose, I also tried monthly contact lenses. The problem with those was the build up of protein on teh lenses itself which led to eye irritation. Not to mention they looked awful as they were bloodshot from rubbing them.

The end of my eye problems came with Focus Dailies. The are simple to ...

• use, just peel the back off and place the lense into your eye and it slides into place. Wear them all day and now we come to the best part - throw them away! No more having to store your contact lenses in solution, no need to buy solution anymore! Al the fiddling
        and fuss is eliminated with the simple ease of use of this product.

However there is one drawback. Price, it is costly and seems to be more expensive than monthly lenses. However my eyes are important to me and being able to get through the day without worrying about my contact lenses is well worth the price.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in December, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 342312928790731/k2311a1223/12.23.09