Apple iPhone 3G
  • The amazing thing is that phone is definitely not just a phone
  • One thing I love about this phone is the fact that you are able to get the weather and news with the touch of a button
  • I paid a mere $100 for my phone which is a small price to pay for a phone that has actually improved my life

• by Valerie

I have wanted an iPhone since they came out nearly five years ago. Since I have always had a contract with Verizon Wireless I was unable to get one. However, I finally made the move from Verizon to At&T and I could not be more pleased.

Although the iPhone has a ton of features, they are not at all difficult to locate or utilize. In fact, I actually find this phone easier to use than the Blackberry Curve I had previously.

The phone is light and compact and fits right in my back pocket or purse. Not

to mention the fact that it is incredibly stylish.

The amazing thing is that phone is definitely not just a phone. It is also an 8GB ipod which can hold more songs than I could ever download.

The iPod feature works wonderfully and I have transferred all of my music onto the phone. Having an MP3 player and a cell phone in one is a definite convenience, it enables me to carry around less things, Making calls on the iPhone is a cinch.

It has a touch screen keypad with allows you to simply dial the number ...

• you wish to call. It also has an address book which allows you to store a countless amount of contacts in the phone so that you don’t have to remember telephone numbers.

One thing I love about this phone is the fact that you are able to get the weather and news with the touch of a button. You simply press the weather button and it is able to tell you the forecast for the entire week.

Somehow, it knows where you are located and it provides you with the weather for your current location regardless of

where you are. However, you are also able to type in another location and get the weather for virtually anywhere in the world.

You are also able to get stock quotes instantly which is an amazing convenience. Apple’s iPhone has actually improved my life and enabled me to be more organized.

All of the information I need is now at my fingertips and I could not be more pleased with my purchase, Best of all, the iPhone is affordable. I paid a mere $100 for my phone which is a small price to pay for a phone that has actually improved my life.

Apple iPhone 3G

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in December, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 372312928610731/k2311a1223/12.23.09