BIC Wite-Out Correction Pen  » Other  »
  • It didn’t cost me that much and as I couldn’t find regular Wite-Out, I decided to give it a try
  • I will definitely know not to try this product again, and will probably stick to the old-fashioned way of using Wite-Out

• by Kat Nell

I’ve used BIC Wite-Out in the past and have always loved it’s ability to easily cover up mistakes even in ink. They’ve improved it over the years as well, switching from a frazzles brush to an easy applicator sponge-tip. So when I saw the BIC Wite-Out Correction Pen for sale, I figured it had just been another improvement and would work just as

well. It didn’t cost me that much and as I couldn’t find regular Wite-Out, I decided to give it a try.

The first time I had to dig it out to use it, I couldn’t figure out how to get the Wite-Out to come out of the tip. It had “Shake ‘n Squeeze” written on it so I made sure to shake it well ...

• and squeeze as I went over my error with the pen tip but nothing came out. Finally, I discovered if I pushed down really hard on the tip as I moved the pen that it would make the correction fluid come out. However, having to press down so hard with the pen tip made a rip and indentation on my paper so I
        had to start again anyways.

Not only did it not work by just squeezing the pen but it was also extremely difficult to hold, squeeze, and press down all at the same time because of the awkward position of the “squeeze” part of the pen. I will definitely know not to try this product again, and will probably stick to the old-fashioned way of using Wite-Out.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in December, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 122312928550731/k2311a1223/12.23.09