Staples Brand Glue Stick  » Other  »
  • Usually, I will buy brand name products over store products because I believe they are a little more reliable or sturdy
  • However, since I’ve always enjoyed using Staples products I decided to try the Staples brand glue stick

• by Kat Nell

I’ve always been a fan of the ease of using a glue stick over the standard sticky glue container. Whether it’s crafts, business mailings, or craft projects, I’ve always found a glue stick to be handy. Usually, I will buy brand name products over store products because I believe they are a little more reliable or sturdy. However, since I’ve always enjoyed using Staples

products I decided to try the Staples brand glue stick. I got it for a great bargain in a box of several sticks.

The glue stick is easy to twist up and use and works wonders on mailings. I hate having to lick envelopes, especially when I’m doing a mass mailing so I always keep this glue stick close by. Its tip is narrow ...

• enough to use on envelope flaps without accidentally gluing the letter itself. It’s also long lasting and I really feel like I get my money’s worth out of how many envelopes I can seal with it.

The glue stick is advertised as non-toxic and acid free as well as being washable so its great for little kids especially those craft projects that may require

glue. The only thing that it advertises that I haven’t found to be entirely true is the “for permanent mounting”. It may work okay for some paper products but I don’t see it being used for actually mounting anything and have had some troubles with trying to glue some heavier products. Overall, though it’s an easy and cheap alternative to brand name glue sticks.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in December, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 122312928500731/k2311a1223/12.23.09