St. Ive’s Naturally Clear apricot scrub  » Cosmetics  »
  • I have been using St. Ive's Naturally Clear apricot scrub for about two months now, after a particularly fierce break-out right before a job interview sabotaged my chances of getting hired (or so I believe)
  • The smell is amazing and it is a pleasure to use
  • I have forgotten to use it a couple times and can definitely tell the difference the next day when I begin breaking out
  • If you have sensitive skin, I do not recommend you use it
  • Overall, I love St. Ive's Naturally Clear line, especially their apricot scrub

• by mhoppal

I have been using St. Ive’s Naturally Clear apricot scrub for about two months now, after a particularly fierce break-out right before a job interview sabotaged my chances of getting hired (or so I believe). It has worked quite well and is well worth the price. As in the directions, I use the scrub every other day for a couple minutes. I rub it onto my nose, cheeks, lips,

chin, and forehead, scrub for about a minute, and then let it sit while I wash my hair.

The smell is amazing and it is a pleasure to use. It is a little rough on sensitive skin, so be careful if you have allergies to the acid in it or if you cannot take a little abrasion from the apricot seeds (there are actual bits within it to help exfoliate).

It has been very efficient at preventing my acne from coming back. I have forgotten to use it a couple times and can definitely tell the difference the next day when I begin breaking out. It also does a great job of exfoliating and leaves my skin feeling very smooth, fresh, and clean.

In cooperation with my Clean and Clear facial moisturizer, the medication in it does not dry out my ...

• St. Ive's Naturally Clear apricot scrub
      skin too badly, although it does hurt my boyfriend’s skin a little bit. It dried out especially badly his first use, but has gotten better ever since, almost like he’s built up a tolerance to it. If you have sensitive skin, I do not recommend you use it.

Finally, my only major gripe is that it burns very, very badly if you get it into your eyes. It has happened

to me only once and I do everything in my power to prevent it happening again. It burns very horribly and you will need to wash out your eyes thoroughly with water before going about your day, or they will turn red and blood-shot.

Overall, I love St. Ive’s Naturally Clear line, especially their apricot scrub. I recommend it to anybody who needs an anti-acne solution that will actually, truly work.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in December, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 312312928170631/k2311a1223/12.23.09