Revlon ColorStay Liquid Foundation with SoftFlex  » Cosmetics  »
  • In my opinion, the best thing about this foundation is that it lasts for a very long time
  • Personally, I do not have a problem with this because I love the end result
  • I definitely love the fact that it is affordable

• by Intensify

In my opinion, the best thing about this foundation is that it lasts for a very long time. As promised, it stays on your face without melting or smudging off, no matter how hot it may be outside or how late you’re out at night. Most other foundations start to fade after about six or seven hours. This foundation lasts all day long. It also has pretty great coverage. I do not need to use very much of

it in order for my skin to look flawless so it doesn’t look like I’m wearing a ton of makeup when I use Revlon ColorStay.

One downside to Revlon ColorStay is that it made me break out the first time I tried it. At first I didn’t realize that there are multiple formulations of ColorStay. There is one for “Normal/Dry Skin” and one for “Oily Skin”. I get the Oily Skin formulation because it doesn’t make me break ...

• out.

Revlon ColorStay is a little bit trickier to apply than other foundations and this is why some people might not like it. It dries fast, so you really have to apply and blend it very quickly. Personally, I do not have a problem with this because I love the end result.

Something I don’t like about Revlon ColorStay is that it doesn’t come in as many shades as most other foundations. This might just be because it’s relatively

new, but it can be kind of frustrating. The shade I have is slightly too dark so I have to mix in some of my moisturizer in order to get the exact right shade. Besides the fact that they don’t have my exact shade, Revlon ColorStay is such a wonderful foundation especially for a drugstore brand. I definitely love the fact that it is affordable. It is pretty inexpensive compared to most other foundations that do a similar job.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in December, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 312312928160631/k2311a1223/12.23.09