Daily Survey Panel
  • This does not happen often on Daily Survey Panel, as I think they have fewer members than others
  • The surveys so far have been pretty interesting and I have had a good time taking them up until now
  • Overall, I have enjoyed Daily Survey Panel and will continue to use their services in the future

• by mhoppal

I have been a panel member for Daily Survey Panel for about four months now, after reading about it on a market research review site. They have been prompt for payouts unlike some services, and I find the survey qualifications much less vexing than that of others.

As any member of a survey panel knows, it can be difficult and frustrating to try to get into a survey. There are qualifying questions for all of them, which can take up to 10 minutes to answer, only to be disqualified just as you think you will successfully get to complete

it. I have not been disqualified for any of the Daily Survey Panel surveys so far. Additionally, some will disqualify you from taking them when they get too many responses (which can happen in the middle of a survey). This does not happen often on Daily Survey Panel, as I think they have fewer members than others.

The surveys so far have been pretty interesting and I have had a good time taking them up until now. There are very few meaningless, frustratingly long surveys and the ones that are that way pay very well.

The only downside to Daily ...

• Survey Panel is the amount of surveys you will receive on an average day, which is somewhere between one and five (perhaps ten on a great day). They each pay around one dollar, which can also be frustrating, though some pay more and some are very short, which is encouraging. The minimum payout is only one dollar, so there is little wait for getting your money. They pay through PayPal, so anybody with an account will be fine for getting paid very promptly (it took about an hour for each of my requests to be fully fulfilled). Most
        surveys also clear instantly or within a couple hours, so there is no month-long wait for your money.

The other potential downside is the site’s design, which looks somewhat like circa 1997. It can be difficult to navigate and annoying to look at for too long. Fortunately, I do not spend very much time on the actual site, so it does not get old too badly.

Overall, I have enjoyed Daily Survey Panel and will continue to use their services in the future. I’m almost at my hundredth dollar through them, so I look forward to receiving many more surveys.

Anthony says :

Do they pay out in sterling as well as dollars?

Jules Li says :

From all indications, it seems like they only pay out using the dollar. Sorry.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in December, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 202312928150631/k2311a1223/12.23.09