Natra-Bio Homeopathics Sore Throat Relief  » Medicine  »
  • That's just no way to live, if you ask me, and no matter what tasty ingredients they add to cough drops, they still always taste gross in my opinion
  • I found some great strips that dissolve instantly on the tongue, but they aren't that easy to come across, and you can go through them pretty quick, so when I had a sore throat a while back, I wanted something that would last a little longer and came across the Natra-Bio sore throat spray
  • And, though I wasn't expecting it, those two spritzes actually lasted longer than I thought they would
  • A bit pricey at $7 a bottle, but the bottle goes a long way, and I'm definitely going to invest in it again when I run out, just so I always have a supply of it in my house

• by Anasuya

I can handle head congestion. I can handle a runny nose, and even a cough. But when that cough causes a sore throat to spring up, I really become an irritable and irrational person to have to deal with.

At least when you have a runny nose or congested head, you can still eat and drink and pretty much go about your normal routine, but when you have a cough AND a sore throat, you can’t really eat or drink without being miserable in the process. I’m not a big fan of sucking on those throat drops, because they take forever to dissolve and are only effective during the time they are in your mouth, and that disgusting taste is there in your mouth for HOURS afterwards, making everything you eat or drink taste medicinal and unappetizing.

That’s just no

way to live, if you ask me, and no matter what tasty ingredients they add to cough drops, they still always taste gross in my opinion. I can’t get my kids to use them, though my husband loves cough drops and he’s always trying to push them on me.

I found some great strips that dissolve instantly on the tongue, but they aren’t that easy to come across, and you can go through them pretty quick, so when I had a sore throat a while back, I wanted something that would last a little longer and came across the Natra-Bio sore throat spray. Love the idea of a spray, because it’s there and working immediately and you don’t have to suck on anything for fifteen minutes to feel any kind of relief, and that’s exactly how this product worked!

You just ...

• spritz it twice in the mouth, trying to aim more for the exact back of the mouth and not the tongue.

If you have hit the tongue with both spritzes, then it tends to taste REALLY bad, and will make anything you drink taste bad for a while as a result. Not as long as a drop would, but still longer than anyone would want.

But, if you hit it right in the back of the mouth, and aim straight for the throat, then the bad taste is pretty minimal, and doesn’t last long after the initial spray, and it works SO super fast, even faster than the dissolving strips that I really like. I was so very pleased with this product because its rare I come across something that works immediately to relieve a very pesky symptom.

And, though

I wasn’t expecting it, those two spritzes actually lasted longer than I thought they would. I still needed to use it pretty regularly, but unlike drops that I would have to suck on one right after the other, pretty much, to get constant relief, I only had to spritz about every two hours, which was such a nice change of pace.

Though I still absolutely hate getting a sore throat, more than any other cold or flu symptom, this product makes dealing with it that much easier until you recover from the sickness and can get on with your life. Wonderful stuff.

A bit pricey at $7 a bottle, but the bottle goes a long way, and I’m definitely going to invest in it again when I run out, just so I always have a supply of it in my house.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in December, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 262312928100631/k2311a1223/12.23.09