Diorshow Iconic Mascara by Christian Dior
  • Diorshow Iconic Mascara is definitely one of the more expensive, high end mascara brands
  • It doesn’t thicken but because it doesn’t promise to thicken, I can’t be so disappointed over this aspect
  • Because I am so impressed with the length, it is a mascara that I’ll definitely keep in my collection

• by Intensify

Diorshow Iconic Mascara is definitely one of the more expensive, high end mascara brands. It promises to “lengthen, curl, and define” and I’ve found that it lives up to its claims. I really like the wand in terms of the spacing of the bristles and the general shape.

This makes it very easy to apply. The brush isn’t too flimsy or too big so I don’t have to worry

about smudging or smearing on the skin around my eyes.

I really hate smudging my mascara, so I give this mascara a lot of credit for how easy it is to use. Whatever ingredients this mascara contains are also very good.

They do not cause my lashes to fall out which is always a very good thing. My mascara lasts all day long and even if I’m sweating, my ...

• mascara doesn’t start to melt.

Because I live in hot weather, this is a perfect everyday mascara!

Overall, Diorshow Iconic is okay. For its price, I’d say that it could be better.

It doesn’t thicken but because it doesn’t promise to thicken, I can’t be so disappointed over this aspect. Although I don’t get volume, I do get a lot of length and curl.

With the second coat, lashes start

to clump slightly so I only ever apply two coats of this because I can live with a little bit of clumping as long as I have a lot of length and curl. This mascara is only average.

Because it is so expensive, I was expecting the effect to be even more dramatic. Because I am so impressed with the length, it is a mascara that I’ll definitely keep in my collection.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in December, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 312312928060631/k2311a1223/12.23.09