St.Ives Apricot Scrub  » Cosmetics  »
  • I do not recommend this product for anyone with oily skin like I have
  • Plus it says that it is not pore clogging, but I have not had that experience

• by alpha2zulu
      St. Ives Apricot Scrub says its for all skin types and is oil free but that is not the case for me.

I do not recommend this product for anyone with oily skin like I have.

To begin I do not like

the scent, it says apricot but smells more like something you would find on a construction site, similar to caulk.

I do like the exfoliating it provides, my face does feel really soft after using the product but tha is it.

When I have used the scrub my face is always oily afterwards!!! It is not supposed to be.

Plus it says that it is not pore clogging, but I have not had that experience.

When I did use the facial scrub for ...

• St.Ives Apricot Scrub
      the first time I did not have any breakouts, but by the day after I had clogged pores that I had to remedy with other products.

I continued using the scrub for another 3 days but the situation just got worse and my

face always felt greasy afterwards.

I discontinued use after that until a couple weeks ago.

I ran out of another product and decided to give the St.

Ives another try, bad idea, clogged pores and oily face renewed.

This product went into the trash can.

St.Ives Apricot Scrub
Turkay says :

First of all I have no idea about St.Ives before using it, so I was a little prejudiced before using it. But I must admit that product offers me what I need and I am very happy that I did not listen to my prejudices. My skin is softer than always since I am using it and I will keep using it.

quick note by anonymous :

The exfoliating is really good. Not only does it remove dead skin cells but also promotes soft skin upon every use. Skin feels clean afterwards.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in September, 2006. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 31180992800930/k2311a0918/9.18.06