Lancome Hypnose Custom Volume Mascara
  • I found that it does exactly that and because it is such an expensive mascara, I am glad that it lived up to all of its claims
  • It is more expensive than the drugstore brands but it is well worth the cost

• by Intensify

Lancome Hypnose promises to increase the volume of your lashes up to six times without smearing or clumping. I found that it does exactly that and because it is such an expensive mascara, I am glad that it lived up to all of its claims. I collect a lot of mascara and this is one that I try to always have in my collection.

My favorite thing about Lancome

Hypnose is that it really thickens your lashes. This is perfect for me because my lashes have fallen out due to trying bad mascaras. Without mascara, my eyelashes look almost nonexistent. Lancome Hypnose helps give my lashes a much fuller effect so that you can’t really tell that my eyelashes are a bit thinner than they should be.

The bristles on the brush are perfectly spaced apart so that ...

• they separate your lashes, add volume, and don’t clump. It isn’t much of a lengthening mascara, but it does wonders with volumizing. It is one of those mascaras where you can use multiple coats without getting any clumping.

I do not like the waterproof version of Lancome Hypnose. It is much wetter and because it takes so long to dry, it clumps as you blink your eyes. You’d have to

try not to blink while you wait for it to dry. That would be such a hassle, so I simply stick to the original formula of Lancome Hypnose rather than the waterproof version because it dries faster and does not clump.

Overall, the original formulation Lancome Hypnose is a wonderful mascara for volumizing and thickening your lashes. It is more expensive than the drugstore brands but it is well worth the cost.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in December, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 312312927950631/k2311a1223/12.23.09