Rimmel London Sexy Curves Mascara
  • For a drugstore brand, Rimmel Sexy Curves does an amazing job comparable to that of the more expensive mascara brands
  • In my opinion, the best thing about Rimmel Sexy Curves is the shape of the brush itself
  • I have very sensitive eyelashes, so this is something I definitely look for in a mascara

• by Intensify

I must admit that what initially attracted me to Rimmel Sexy Curves was the packaging. With its metallic purple, oddly shaped bottle and matching purple wand, it stood out from the hundreds of other mascaras at the cosmetics counter. However, the packaging is not the only wonderful aspect of this product. The mascara itself does not disappoint. For a drugstore brand, Rimmel Sexy Curves does an amazing job comparable to that of the more expensive mascara brands.

In my opinion, the best

thing about Rimmel Sexy Curves is the shape of the brush itself. The brush actually curves in and out. Something about this design is supposed to help apply the mascara without any clumping. I love this feature. It makes my eyelashes look much longer than most other mascaras and adds curl at the same time. As someone who is way too lazy to use an eyelash curler, Rimmel Sexy Curves is perfect because it helps to curl your lashes all by itself.

• No additional steps are necessary.

The formula of the actual mascara is also pretty amazing. It isn’t harsh. It doesn’t clump or make your eyelashes spider-y and brittle. It is supposed to strengthen your lashes over time and while I’ve only been using it for two weeks, I haven’t had any eyelashes fall out upon removing my makeup. I have very sensitive eyelashes, so this is something I definitely look for in a mascara. Another great thing that I personally love is the

fact that you can use multiple coats of this mascara without all of your eyelashes sticking together. Most other mascaras are only effective up to about two coats, but I am able to apply at least four coats of Rimmel Sexy Curves.

Honestly, this mascara has quickly become one of my favorites. It lengthens, it curls, and it doesn’t cause my eyelashes to fall out. Plus, it’s very inexpensive and looks great in my makeup bag. What more can a girl ask for?

Rimmel London Sexy Curves Mascara

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in December, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 312312927910631/k2311a1223/12.23.09