Tom Anderson Kult! Folder Knife  » Other  »
  • Smooth flipping of the knife is what impressed me the next

• by Finny

The Tom Anderson Kult! Folder Knife caught my eyes while i was browsing in a shop selling exquisite replica armors, guns and swords. The first thing that i drool over this knife was the blade. It was a fantasy curved hawk blade.

I fell

in love with the knife when i first picked it up. I was surprised how comfortable it is in my hand. The weight is just right for me. For a 6.25 inches overall, it does not feel heavy at all. Smooth flipping of the knife is what impressed me the next. The blade of the knife is slightly heavier than the handle so you will be able to just flip open the folder using one hand with the twisting of your wrist.

The salesperson told me that it comes ...

• Tom Anderson Kult! Folder Knife
      in 4 different colors, black, silver, red and grey. I chose the black one. The handle is made up of aluminum, with scalloped design for comfort with white rubber inlays for better grips and a ribbed back inlay. The knife itself measured up to
      6.25 inches while the blade is 4.25 inches.

Overall, i feel that the Tom Anderson Kult! Folder Knife is more of a collector piece rather than a knife that you will work with. Despite the cool, intimating image it gave, the knife itself appears to be quite fragile.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in December, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 122312927830531/k2311a1223/12.23.09