3rg Generation iPod Touch  » Electronics  »
  • The apps that can run on it are absolutely amazing and helps me save so much time
  • I believe the iPod Touch can run any app that an iPhone can
  • I would strongly recommend the 3rd generation iPod Touch to anyone

• by Mike D

I owned the first generation iPod Touch and after seeing the newest generation, I knew I had to get one. I sold my old iPod Touch to a friend and bought the 3rd generation iPod Touch and I couldn’t be happier. THis thing is amazing.

The new design is much slimmer, has volume controls on the outside, built-in speakers, and comes with the new software. It’s basically the iPhone but without the ability to make calls

or get 3g service.

I use my iPod Touch on a daily basis. It can do so much that I find it to be like carrying around a mini computer on me.

The apps that can run on it are absolutely amazing and helps me save so much time. I believe the iPod Touch can run any app that an iPhone can; just not ones dependent upon GPS or cell service.

Anyway, I have very few ...

• complaints about my iPod Touch. The built-in speakers are just right for games and sampling music, but a little more bass would be cool.

Although, I am very pleased that there are even speakers at all, it amazes me how they fit them into such a slim body design and still managed to sound good. The other thing is the screen and casing.

They scratch so easily! I am very careful with my iPod

Touch but it has all these little scratches all over it. I need to get a case, however it seems like something Apple should fix.

So far I have found it to be durable. I’m very careful with the screen, however I must admit that I have but some pressure on it and it didn’t crack or anything.

I would strongly recommend the 3rd generation iPod Touch to anyone. It’s easy to use, and you’ll love the apps and the durability.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in December, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 162212927690631/k2311a1222/12.22.09