Zyrtec
  • I love how Zyrtec works so fast and effectively
  • I decided to buy this product because I could not get relief from my allergies with anything else
  • I recommend this medication to anyone who suffers from allergies or sinus problem
  • Although I do not experience any side effects or adverse reactions with the medication, you may experience side effects
  • I was happy that this medication worked so fast

• by mom1

I love how Zyrtec works so fast and effectively. I suffer from sinus congestion, and allergies. One day, my allergies were so bad, that I could hardly breath, and my eyes were tearing and swollen. It even got so bad that my ears were hurting. I knew that Zyrtec was available by doctor’s prescription, but I had no idea that you could purchase it over the counter. I was hesitant to purchase this product because I was concerned that it may be too strong. I decided to buy this product because I could not get relief from my allergies with anything else.

When I took this medication, it only took about thirty minutes before I began to feel relief. I could literally feel my eyes stop watering, and feeling better. My sinuses stopped dripping, and I could even breathe better. I

was actually amazed that my ears stopped hurting too. Zyrtec was not too expensive either. I was happy that I stopped sneezing. Prior to taking this medication, I would have episodes of constant sneezing. This stopped after I took this medication. I recommend this medication to anyone who suffers from allergies or sinus problem. Although Zyrtec can be purchased without a prescription, over the counter, do not take this medication until you have spoken to your doctor or health care provider. This medication may interact with your current medications, and it might not be safe for you if you have certain pre existing condition. Although I do not experience any side effects or adverse reactions with the medication, you may experience side effects. If you doctor or health care provider tells you that this medication is appropriate for your condition,

• you may be happy to find that it does alleviate your allergy symptoms just as effectively as if you were to use a prescription medication. I will continue to use this medication, and will purchase it again when I run out of it.

A friend of mine remembers taking this medication when it was only available by prescription. She told me that it was the most effective product that she had ever used. I was happy that she gave me her opinion, because to me, it makes a product more trustworthy when you can hear good reviews and recommendations about the product. She also continues to use Zyrtec without a prescription, now that she can purchase it over the counter. I like that I can take this medication without a prescription because it makes it more convenient to just run to

the drugstore to purchase medication than to have to wait for a prescription. I was happy that this medication worked so fast. This is a very important factor in my assessments of medications. If it takes too long to work, I feel discouraged by the product. Most of the time however, even though a medication does take a while to work, they are usually effective when they do begin to work.

I trust this product because of all the publicity that it gets. Granted, publicity does not guarantee that a product will be effective, nor does is guarantee that a product will even be safe, however, as a consumer, if I see frequent advertisements in print or on television, I will tend to have more trust in that brand more than I would if I had not seen a specific product advertised.

Zyrtec

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in December, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 262212927670631/k2311a1222/12.22.09