Ladies Accurist white leather wristwatch  » Watches  »
1.5
  • I bought this watch from Goldsmith in Lakeside Mall
  • But after two weeks of wearing it I noticed that the watch would sometimes stop and then move again which is really very annoying because I always assumed that it is the right time whenever I glance at the time
  • Just last Sunday I finally got my watched but this time I decided not to go home but rather stayed inside the mall for awhile to check if the watch is really repaired

• by kim

I bought this watch from Goldsmith in Lakeside Mall; I was mesmerized by the classy and glittery look it has on the surface. This watch have a detailed dial and a second sub dial on the bottom of the watch plus an elegant crystal set into the bezel that made it even more dazzling. Before I got this watch I wasn’t really thinking of buying from this brand but at that time when me and my hubby went shopping for a watch all I really want is that it has to be a white genuine leather since I have allergy to fake leather.

When I got the watch it was alright for a while and I was proud to wear it outside. But after two weeks of wearing it I noticed that the

watch would sometimes stop and then move again which is really very annoying because I always assumed that it is the right time whenever I glance at the time.

I instantly brought it back to Goldsmith store and they are happy to take it to the manufacturer to have it repaired. After I got it I was told that everything would be alright and they even placed a new battery but after two weeks of wearing it again it came back to its old habit of stopping and going.

For the second time I brought it back to Goldsmith jewelry store and they sent it to the Accurist manufacturer so it can be checked once again. Just last Sunday I finally got my watched but this time I decided not to go home ...

• but rather stayed inside the mall for awhile to check if the watch is really repaired.

I was just worried that it might came back to its own habit of stopping and going. Alas! I was so right because in just a matter of 1 and a half hour it stops again.

I really don’t know why it kept on stopping when I even didn’t take if off my wrist. My other wrist watch at home which is a Swiss made watch is perfectly ok even if I don’t wear it for a month and still kept on going! I honestly don’t understand what’s going on with my accurist watch when it is only newly bought.

It is such a shame that the company is name accurist when in fact

the time is not accurate because it kept on stopping even if I didn’t take it off. Well, the Goldsmith people were so kind and considerate that they told me that they will send the watch to the manufacturer and I will get a credit or a different watch which is the same price as the other one.

I have to make sure this time that the watch I will get is not from the Accurist because I am so damn sick of going back and forth to the store just to have it repaired which is really very embarrassing. By the way, when I bought the watch it was 75 GBP so even if it is not a really expensive watch they should at least make it work so the costumer like me will be happy.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in December, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 642212927640631/k2311a1222/12.22.09