Brabandia Touch Bin Waste disposal
  • I bought this product early last year to replace our old rubbish bin
  • I decided to get this Brabandia one because it looks neat and clean to use because it is properly enclosed plus the fact that it is a touch bin
  • The one I got at home have a capacity to hold 50 lit of garbage which I think is good because the bin I've got in the past is too small and since I don't regularly throw the garbage in a daily basis it easily gets full after two days and it looks untidy if I placed those dirt lying around in the kitchen because there is no more place to fit inside the bin

• by kim

I bought this product early last year to replace our old rubbish bin. I decided to get this Brabandia one because it looks neat and clean to use because it is properly enclosed plus the fact that it is a touch bin.

The one I got at home have a capacity to hold 50 lit of garbage which I think is good because the bin I’ve got in the past is too

small and since I don’t regularly throw the garbage in a daily basis it easily gets full after two days and it looks untidy if I placed those dirt lying around in the kitchen because there is no more place to fit inside the bin.

Right now it saves me time and energy putting the garbage outside since after I got this bin I only have to empty the bin once in a ...

• week rather than 3 times in a week and no need for having two bin inside the kitchen.

Our kitchen too is very small so any piece of rubbish lying around makes the kitchen more untidy.

So far though this bin is easy to clean and maintain and whatever sort of garbage bag will do, it doesn’t have to be a bag specifically for this one only.

It also has a large

opening which has a 265 mm diameter in which the dustpan can be fitted.

One good thing with this bin is that it has a 10 year warranty so I am feeling secure whenever I see problems coming out but this bin is quite expensive as to compare to other bin since I bought it for almost a £90 in Argos store, but I guess I was paying for what I’ve got plus it looks durable.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in December, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 532212927600631/k2311a1222/12.22.09