Aveeno Active Naturals Stress Relief Moisturizing Lotion  » Cosmetics  »
  • I've noticed that my skin becomes a lot silkier and softer after repeated usage
  • Their brand is a trustworthy one, in my opinion
  • They have always produced an overall great line of skin products, but unfortunately for me, this is one of their weak links

• by a_light

Made with lavender, chamomile, and yiang-yiang, the Aveeno Active Naturals Moisturizing Lotion advertises its ability to calm and relax you as its moisturizing formula is massaged into your skin. I don’t know anything about aromatherapy, but this lotion’s fragrance certainly does not relieve my stress. Its overly strong perfume clouds my sense of smell and is a negative point for this product.

When applying this lotion to my skin, it feels slightly oily. A dab of lotion must repeatedly be massaged and rubbed into

my skin before it begins to feel acceptable. The end result will make it all worth it, though, for those of us who suffer from dry and flaky skin. After an extended period of time, your skin will soak up all of this lotion, leaving it silky smooth. I’ve noticed that my skin becomes a lot silkier and softer after repeated usage. The moisture lasts longer than other lotions. According to the bottle, Aveeno claims that this lotion moisturizes for 24 ...

• hours. I feel that it moisturizes my skin for even longer. Once I’ve showered, my skin still feels as moisturized as it had been before I had bathed. Its secret ingredient is supposedly the colloidal oatmeal that is added into this product.

Although Aveeno has created a great moisturizing lotion, the scent itself makes me wary of ever purchasing or using this product again. It is definitely not my favorite smell. I can tolerate the slight feeling of an oily residue left

on my skin, but I cannot abide heavily perfumed fragrances. Instead, I will search for a line of Aveeno’s lotions using colloidal oatmeal without that perfumed scent. Aveeno has always had a great reputation for quality products as drug store prices. Their brand is a trustworthy one, in my opinion. They have always produced an overall great line of skin products, but unfortunately for me, this is one of their weak links. I’ll opt for one of their moisturizing but scentless lotions.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in December, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 312212927460631/k2311a1222/12.22.09