The Secret of the Himalayan Forever Young Warming Mask  » Cosmetics  »
  • I believe you may leave it on longer, if you like though
  • I've also noticed that the morning after I've used this product, my skin freckles easier
  • Overall, its price is quite moderate once you consider that quality of this product

• by a_light

Like the other products in the Secret of the Himalayan Forever Young cosmetics Line, the Warming Mask is an exceptional product. It may be more expensive than most drug store cosmetics, but its value and quality are above reproach.

This warming mask will purify your skin of impurities caused by environmental pollutions and constant makeup applications. Its goal is to penetrate the skin’s surface to clear the pores of makeup residue and remove old skin cells to rejuvenate and thus regenerate healthier, younger looking skin. Once dabbing the product in upward circular motions on your face to, you’ll feel a warm sensation. It is not at all an intense reaction; it’s a comfortable, tingling sensation.

The result is a lightening of my complexion to

even out my skin tone. The creases at the edges of my eyes appear less noticeable. My skin certainly feels a lot smoother and cleaner which is extremely positive. There aren’t any of the sticky or oily residues left behind like other products. Made from the Tibetan Goji Berry, Himalayan apricot oil, and other vitamins, this product has some great natural ingredients. The scent is light and sweet, without carrying the overly perfumed smell like so many other cosmetic products. In addition, the process of application does not require as long a time frame as other masks. You only need to massage the mask to your face for 1 to 2 minutes, and then gently wash it off. That is ...

• a great time saver, since other masks may take 15 to 30 minutes to soak in. I believe you may leave it on longer, if you like though.

However, I have experienced dryness after some uses. This is a side effect of many types of masks, so I can tolerate it. It’s the downside of using any product on my face, so I just moisturize habitually. (Consider using a thicker and stronger moisturizer if necessary.) I’ve also noticed that the morning after I’ve used this product, my skin freckles easier. This may be due to the fact that the upper layer of my skin is new and sensitive to the sun. As a result, it would be prone to freckling, so I

always make a habit of wearing a thick layer of sunscreen or a hat the morning after I’ve used this product.

When I first bought this product, I worried that I was might be paying a lot of money for a tiny jar, but it was a decent size. The circular jar may appear small, but it will last you for a fair amount of time; mine has lasted a year. Of course, excessive usage will cause extreme dryness; so at most, you should be using it 3 to 4 times a week. Even at that rate, it will last your for the majority of a year. Overall, its price is quite moderate once you consider that quality of this product; it’s certainly one to try.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in December, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 312212927450631/k2311a1222/12.22.09