Don Francisco’s Gourmet Vanilla Nut Coffee  » Food  »
  • This coffee is so magnificent and delicious
  • They use the highest grade of coffee bean from the best coffee growing places
  • I suggest you try the coffee, and the addition to your favorite chocolate recipe

• by Daisy

This coffee is so magnificent and delicious. Don Francisco’s, Vanilla Nut Coffee, medium roast, 12oz for 4. 99.

They use the highest grade of coffee bean from the best coffee growing places. The first sip of this coffee will remind you it is worth 4.

99 for 12 oz. When I want a cup of rich roasted deeply flavored coffee, and not

spend 5 dollars a mug for it at a specialty coffee house,I make a small pot of this coffee.

The Vanilla Nut does not have an artificial taste at all. The hint of nut taste, just blends to the fullness of this aromatic coffee.

How can I tell this is divine coffee. I can tell because I need nothing ...

• to add to it.

The taste says it all. With less quality flavored coffees, I have to add vanilla creamer to give it an extra boost.

Not with Don Francisco’s coffee. Plain is wonderful.

Cream is a decadent addition. I have also discovered how wonderful it is in recipes.

If you are a chocolate lover, add one tablespoon of this

coffee to your favorite home made chocolate cake recipe, or to home made brownies. Add the tablespoon of coffee to the liquid ingredient and blend very well.

This little touch causes a flavor explosion in your chocolate recipe. I suggest you try the coffee, and the addition to your favorite chocolate recipe.

You will be coming back for more.

Mark says :

I love this coffee too. It’s the only kind I buy.

Joanna says :

I like many different kinds of coffee, but I too have to admit that this is very good. Folgers tends to be staple around my home because my husband likes it the best, but this product is wonderful as well.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in December, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 272212927410631/k2311a1222/12.22.09