Orville Redenbacher’s Gourmet Popping Corn Original 1lb 14 oz 4.99  » Food  »
  • The cost was 1.50 cents cheaper for the store brand
  • I had a party recently, and I decided to make this wonderful pop corn for a snack

• by Daisy

This is true gourmet popping corn. 1lb 14 oz for 4. 99. First, why buy the expensive micro wave popcorn if you can make this wonderful popping corn in just a few minutes.

I have found all the kernels pop when I use a stainless steel pot and lid. I do

not have to use a lot of oil. This stuff pops really well.

The kernels are very large and delicious. I price compared to the store brand. The cost was 1.

50 cents cheaper for the store brand. The store brand kernels popped much smaller and there where kernels that did not pop at all. In the long run it was more cost effective to get this gourmet brand.

I got big tasty kernels and all of them popped.

I had a party recently, and I decided to make this wonderful pop corn for a snack. I used all the popcorn in ...

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in December, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 272212927400631/k2311a1222/12.22.09