Angelcare nappy disposal system from Argos store
  • The only problem with this product is that the refill is too expensive
  • I think the free product I got was just a marketing strategy and the company is earning their keep from this expensive refill

• by kim

I got this nappy bin from Argos store and I didn’t even buy it, It was a free gift from one of the free vouchers given to me when my baby was only 1 week old. This bin is really very useful and makes the house look clean and tidy rather than throwing the dirty nappy in a normal bin.

One good thing about angelcare is that you

don’t need a plastic bag to wrap around the dirty nappy, you can right away throw it in because Angelcare bin has a special way of closing it without getting the chance smelling the stinky odor every time you open and use it.

The only problem with this product is that the refill is too expensive; in fact the disposal system is even cheaper to get than the refill,

• it is like you are buying a brand new bin because the refill cassettes cost £10 which is really an absurd price.

If you are changing your nappy every now and then you are buying a new refill for less than a month.

Just imagine how much money you can save from buying this refill? I think the free product I got was just a marketing strategy and

the company is earning their keep from this expensive refill.

If the refill price would be cheaper than this product that would really be great.

But I must admit this disposal system is good, I couldn’t smell the stinky pooh of my baby unlike throwing them in a normal container.

Besides, I can place this in the bathroom and I wouldn’t feel embarrass putting it there.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in December, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 532212927300631/k2311a1222/12.22.09