Fruits Basket Episode 1  » Movies  »
  • I like this show, I’d heard about it from a friend of mine and it sounded interesting
  • The plot is what makes it so different, I can’t give away what is so funny but I like it
  • Fruits Basket is off to a very nice start and I enjoyed it a lot
  • I’m looking forward to what’s going to happen next and I have to say that it has a nice English dub too so I recommend it to anime fans who are looking for something funny to watch if they like romantic shows

• by ReViewMeMedia

Fruits Basket Episode 1 is an anime about a girl named Tohru Honda who lives in a tent and goes to school and works to try to get herself through high school after her mother died. One day, she meets Kyo Soma, after she sees some figures painted with the Chinese Zodiac on them. She discovers that he is the brother of Yuki Sohma, the most popular boy in school. She gets to know them

a little better and discovers a strange secret about them.

I like this show, I’d heard about it from a friend of mine and it sounded interesting. I haven’t been this amused for awhile, this is a rather funny show, and it’s pretty interesting. The plot is what makes it so different, I can’t give away what is so funny but I like it.

I like the characters are very interesting, Tohru Honda is a very interesting and ...

• she’s a neat character. Her origins are kind of sad but what makes her admirable is that she keeps trying to make a good life for herself. Yuki Sohma is a charming character, he acts very noble and is very nice to Tohru, and although he’s the most popular boy in school, he doesn’t act like a jerk.

Fruits Basket is off to a very nice start and I enjoyed it a lot. It has a

lot of witty, comedic dialogue that makes it a fun show to watch. I’m looking forward to what’s going to happen next and I have to say that it has a nice English dub too so I recommend it to anime fans who are looking for something funny to watch if they like romantic shows.

Funimation has four episodes up on their site under Funimation.com/video under “Fruits Basket”, Hulu is streaming the entire show in English until 04/16/2010.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in December, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 112212927270631/k2311a1222/12.22.09