The Blind Side movie
2.0
  • As I watched the Tuohy family adopt and raise Micheal Big Mike Oher, I regained my hope that Americans can be good people

• by drewg1080

While recently vacationing in Florida, my family and I were hit with the dilemma of nothing-to-do one of the nights we were there. So the family hopped in the car and drove to the nearest movie theater and saw The Blind Side.

I was skeptical going in to the film, because the big football fan that I am was hesitant to see a

movie that mixed sports with “lovey-dovey” emotions.

There are very few movies out there that have instilled such a feeling of happiness in me that this movie did.

They really meant it when they said that this movie is the feel good movie of the year.

As I watched the Tuohy family adopt and raise Micheal “Big Mike” Oher, I regained my hope ...

• that Americans can be good people.

Sandra Bullock does a wonderful job at portraying Leigh Anne Tuohy with her down-south twang and her ability to radiate compassion to those around her.

Although I was doubtful that Bullock could truly pull off this role, I now understand why the directors picked her.

She plays the part perfectly alongside her film husband, Tim McGraw.

All

in all, The Blind Side was one of those sports films that, although doesn’t primarily base its premise around the game of football, is a good film for any sports fan.

It really shows how there is good in every person, whether black or white, and that all it takes is a little spontaneity and a lot of compassion to make our society a better place to live in.

The Blind Side movie

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in December, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 112212927240631/k2311a1222/12.22.09