Sally Hansen Nail Polish Remover
  • I wear 2-3 coats of nail polish, so when the time comes to remove it, it can be a tough job, especially for darker colors

• by Lorianna

I have been using a cheap generic nail polish remover, which worked quite well for me, but I have recently decided to try the Sally Hansen’s version, intrigued by its promise to be “20% stronger, up to 50% faster. ” The remover comes in an 8 fl.

oz.

plastic bottle with a screw-off lid, no different from the generic one.

You pour out a small amount

on a cotton pad and then start working on getting rid of your old manicure.

The remover is said to work for all nail types, I suppose that includes acrylic, but I have not tried it on acrylic nails since I don’t wear them.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in December, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 312112927141031/k2311a1221/12.21.09