Anti- ageing and Acne combo Red and Blue LED Light therapy bulbs  » Health  »
  • Before things got out of my hand, I decided to find a solution to this problem
  • Initially when I used the Blue LED Light therapy bulbs on my pimples, - my acne seemed to get worse, but gradually after sing it for some weeks- I noticed considerable improvements in the appearance of my stubborn pimples

• by rm002

My beautiful skin had started showing signs of ageing and this made me rather uncomfortable and worried. The wrinkles and fine lines though seemed to still light and understated were enough to make my face look rather dull and lifeless. Moreover the pimples which kept appearing and disappearing on my forehead only added to my misery. Before things got out of my hand, I decided to find a solution to this problem. So when I happened to see Anti- ageing and Acne combo Red and Blue LED Light therapy bulbs- I needed to look no further.

Anti- ageing and Acne combo Red and Blue LED Light therapy bulbs were a FDA approved light therapy product which had no harmful UV or infrared rays and was safe to be used on the facial skin. The blue and red light therapy bulbs fitted easily into

any light or lamp fixture (goose neck lamp preferred) and worked wonderfully on my skin. The blue light therapy bulbs which had a peak wave length of 415nm out of the UV range aided a great deal in treating my pimples. Initially when I used the Blue LED Light therapy bulbs on my pimples, - my acne seemed to get worse, but gradually after sing it for some weeks- I noticed considerable improvements in the appearance of my stubborn pimples. After using Acne Blue LED Light therapy bulbs for about a month, for about 15-20 minutes a day, three times a week my pimples just vanished completely, thus making me a happy person.

The Red LED light therapy bulbs also worked its magic successfully on my skin. This red light had a peak wave length of 660nm and helped in repairing my damaged ...

• skin by increasing collagen and regenerating new skin by filling in the fine lines, wrinkles and crows feet that appeared with ageing. After using The Red LED light therapy bulbs my skin showed remarkable skin of improvement. My skin now appeared more even and glowed naturally making me look more young and beautiful.

Anti- ageing and Acne combo Red and Blue LED Light therapy bulbs proved be just magical. What I really liked about this light therapy bulbs was the fact these bulbs were so easy to use and were completely pain free. Just using Anti- ageing and Acne combo Red and Blue LED Light therapy bulbs for about 15 minutes a day in the comfort of my home- helped my skin become rejuvenated and revitalized. Completely natural and safe to use, Anti- ageing and Acne combo Red and Blue LED Light

therapy bulbs proved to quiet economical than any other anti ageing treatments, creams or procedure.

However while using Anti- ageing and Acne combo Red and Blue LED Light therapy bulbs there are some precautions one has to take for getting best results. Firstly it is important that one wears protective goggles (free with the purchase) while using Anti- ageing and Acne combo Red and Blue LED Light therapy bulbs to protect your eyes. Secondly though it is important to use a moisturizer with SPF treatment after using Anti- ageing and Acne combo Red and Blue LED Light therapy bulbs, it is also advisable not to use any other cream or ointment while doing the light therapy bulbs treatment.

Priced at $74.99, Anti- ageing and Acne combo Red and Blue LED Light therapy bulbs are a great way to beautiful and healthy looking skin.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in December, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 342112927111031/k2311a1221/12.21.09