Subway Restaurant in Watertown, CT  » Restaurants  »
1175 Main St Watertown, CT 06795-3147
  • I've been going to this Subway for quite some time now and I'm never disappointed
  • For nice people, a clean place to eat, and a good meal at a good price, I would recommend this Subway in Watertown, CT

• by Mike D

I’ve been going to this Subway for quite some time now and I’m never disappointed. I always find the people to be friendly and the service to be quick.

A lot of other Subways Restaurants that I have been to have had less than desirable cleanliness and moderate looking vegetables.

This isn’t the case with the Subway in Watertown, CT.

Sure, once

in awhile a few of the vegetables look like they need to be replaced, but if you ask for fresh vegetables they will always get them out for you.

It’s always very clean, especially the area where the food is prepared.

The workers always put on a new pair of gloves when making your sandwich and the area is always picked up after.

...

• I haven’t ever seen any flies or other bugs as I have with some other Subways.

As for the prices and selection, it’s basically the same as any other Subway.

This one participates in the five dollar footlong deal so it works out well.

They also offer a deal where you can get a cookie or chips and a drink for a few

dollars extra which is really nice.

I had the cookies once and I couldn’t tell how fresh they were.

Probably a little bit stale, which may be the only complaint I have about this subway.

Really, everything else about the place is just right.

For nice people, a clean place to eat, and a good meal at a good price, I would recommend this Subway in Watertown, CT.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in December, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 72112927101031/k2311a1221/12.21.09