Celeteque Oil-Fee facial Toner  » Cosmetics  »
  • I have good experience with Celeteque facial moisturizer and because of that I was encouraged to buy the Celeteque facial toner too
  • So I bought this product which I have been using for months now
  • What I first noticed about this product is this is indeed just very mild and certainly this is because it is a water-based product

• by ladyli

I wonder why Celeteque can afford to sell products at comparably cheaper prices with high quality results. I have good experience with Celeteque facial moisturizer and because of that I was encouraged to buy the Celeteque facial toner too. What attracted me more to the product is the fact that is alcohol free and water based which means it is a very mildly formulated product and hence will not hurt my skin. So I bought this product which I have been using for months now. I would say I am satisfied with this product and would be using this regularly until my skin find comfort in it.

When I first used the product, I was really very observant of the effect on my skin. What I first noticed about

this product is this is indeed just very mild and certainly this is because it is a water-based product. Also I noticed it was just like I was only using water in the cotton when wiping it on my skin. This product is indeed very gentle and not like other strong toners that almost feel like astringent on the skin. Some strong toners I used have prickly or stingy feel and could give tightening effect on my face which is an indication that they have drying effect so I did not continue using them. Celetque toner on the other hand is just very mild that I was actually a big surprised that despite the mildness it could effectively wipe out the remaining particles of ...

• dirt which were left out during the cleansing. The first time I used it, I felt there would be no cleansing effect at all because it was just so mild. Indeed I felt coolness on the skin while I was wiping it but hardly did I imagine that after wiping my whole face, as I looked at the cotton I saw the remaining dirt on it. It has the capacity to capture the smallest particles of dirt which my cleansing cream failed to wipe out. Another very good advantage is that this Celeteque alcohol free toner can even moisturize skin. I noticed that after wiping my skin with this toner, the skin’s natural moisture was restored even before I apply moisturizer. After the first usage, I concluded that this
        product is satisfying and worth being used daily. Celeteque is a good toner considering the fact that it is not pricey at all, but could work effectively. I should say that this Celeteque facial toner is a highly recommended product. It is very economical and yet very effective in fulfilling its purpose as a toner. Celeteque facial toner does not only freshen my skin, it also cleanse off remaining dirt and best of all it could also restore the skin moisture. It serves as a balancing agent that restores back the elasticity of the face after loss of natural oil brought about by cleansing.

Ladies out there who wants to save some centavos, you can try this product too and see for yourself how this product can work wonder on you too.

belle says :

Are you really reviewing Celeteque Oil Control Toner or the Celeteque Alcohol Free Toner? Because the Title says Oil Control Toner but you said alcohol free toner in your review.

kris303 says :

I was wondering the same thing. My guess is the former though, since all their toners are alcohol free. Very confusing.

Patricia says :

Hi, may I ask what facial wash you are using for the cleansing part, and what moisturizer as well. Thank you

Leah Mae says :

hi patricia. I am using celeteque hydration as a facial wash and celeteque suncare for facial moisturizer. I have been using both since I am exposed with the sun and UV rays.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in December, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 312112927051031/k2311a1221/12.21.09