Giorgio Armani Acqua Di Gio perfume for Women  » Perfume  »
  • Well I thought that was too selfish of her but later on I realized she had a point
  • The salesclerk noticed the glow in my face and told me that my eyes showed I liked the scent

• by ladyli

One of my most favorite perfumes is Giorgio Armani Acqua Di Gio. I first smelled this perfume from one of an officemate of mine some few years back. One time I was operating the copier when she came very close to me and whispered something. It was then that I noted her very peculiar scent. It was a very fresh and elegant scent that really attracted my attention.

The scent itself suggested it is a pricey one but I certainly would not mind to pay a high price for such a very high quality smelling perfume. It was really something different that I myself would want to wear. I asked her therefore what was her perfume but to my dismay, she would not want to say. She said she wanted the brand of her perfume to remain a secret because she

would not want all the women in the office to smell the same.

Well I thought that was too selfish of her but later on I realized she had a point. But later on I also concluded that she was not the one who formulated that perfume, so it was not exclusively for her own use so I have all the right to use the same perfume if I desired so. Well even if I was dead over hills over that scent I could not of course insist on asking her the brand. Later on that office mate of mine resigned from her position and soon I forgot about the perfume.

But God has a way of giving the desire of my heart. Just some few weeks ago, while I was shopping for perfume in my favorite shop the salesclerk gave ...

• me same piece of paper sprays of scents and it was then that I recognized that one of them was the scent of that selfish office mate of mine. My face brightened as I sniffed the perfumed paper. The salesclerk noticed the glow in my face and told me that my eyes showed I liked the scent.

I did not tell her anymore the whole story but rather I asked her what that perfume was. Well it is none other than Giorgio Armani Acaqua Di Gio for Women. Indeed this is the perfume that my office mate was using. My joy doubled when the saleslady told me they had a special promo for that day she would give me a 25 percent off.

I was able to buy a 3. 3 oz of Acqua de Guio for only PHP2,430. It was a very

good deal indeed.

Well what is in this perfume that made me almost obsessed with it.

It is its stunning freshness that will make you feel like hugging the wearer. It was like the person is very neat and clean. I could not explain exactly but it is one perfume you love smelling all day long. This is a very alluring scent, unique in its own, mild but lingering.

The fragrance description states this is a blend of warm, transparent flowers with touch of an ocean breeze. It further said that the essence captures the essence of paradise. Well, I would say the breeziness of the ocean is in this perfume. The scent however has no distinct floral scent to me.

It was just a perfect mildness of a scent which is just too hard to describe and yet too easy to fall in love with.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in December, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 562112927031031/k2311a1221/12.21.09