Maybelline Pink Tangerine Blush  » Cosmetics  »
  • I orignally purchased Maybelline Pink Tangerine Blush several years ago because I heard that it was a duplicate or knockoff of the Nars Orgasm blush that everyone was raving about, but for a fraction of the cost
  • I use a blush or highlighting brush to apply Maybelline Pink Tangerine Blush and find that this application method works the best for me
  • I don't like my blush to be too obvious as I prefer a more subtle glow from my blush
  • I think that Maybelline Pink Tangerine Blush would probably work best on fair to medium skin tones instead of darker skin tones
  • Therefore, I would recommend that you try places such as Ebay or discount cosmetics sites or even stores such as dollar stores

• by deem

I orignally purchased Maybelline Pink Tangerine Blush several years ago because I heard that it was a duplicate or knockoff of the Nars Orgasm blush that everyone was raving about, but for a fraction of the cost. I am a fair skinned Caucasian blonde and I find that Maybelline Pink Tangerine Blush is quite flattering on me. It is a pinky-peach powder blush that I find to be rather sheer and not overly pigmented.

It comes in a plastic compact without a mirror. I use a blush or highlighting brush to apply Maybelline Pink Tangerine Blush and find that this application method works

the best for me.

I don’t like my blush to be too obvious as I prefer a more subtle glow from my blush. By using this method, I am able to obtain the subtle glow that I am looking for.

I think that Maybelline Pink Tangerine Blush would probably work best on fair to medium skin tones instead of darker skin tones. On some people, I think that this blush is sufficiently sheer that it would probably even work as a highlighter or allover shimmer product instead of a blush.

Although I have since purchased Nars Orgasm blush and I do think the two ...

• shades are similar, I think that Maybelline Pink Tangerine is acutally a little more peach than the Nars blush shade so it is not a perfect duplicate. If this light pinky-peach blush shade sounds like one that you would be interested in trying, I can recommend Maybelline Pink Tangerine blush to you.

It is inexpensive and, at the time that I purchased it, Maybelline Pink Tangerine Blush was readily available at discount stores and at neighborhood drug stores. However, I have heard that Maybelline has discontinued its Tangerine Blush so it may be more challenging to find it now.

Therefore, I would

recommend that you try places such as Ebay or discount cosmetics sites or even stores such as dollar stores. I think that it would be definitely worth it to look for Maybelline Pink Tangerine Blush if you are thinking of springing for the much more expensive Nars Orgasm blush.

By trying Maybelline Pink Tangerine blush, while not a perfect duplicate, you would get a good idea of whether the Nars blush would work for you. This is especially important if you live in an area where Nars cosmetics are not sold at brick and mortar stores and you would have to rely on the internet for your blush purchase.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in December, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 312112927011031/k2311a1221/12.21.09