Sensi by Giogio Armani for Women Eau de Parfum Spray
0.5
  • There was actually no occasion but I was not surprised for this lady has been really generous to me and also I believe that could be her way of expressing her gratitude because I did her a favor
  • Then I found this Sensi Women by Giorgio Armani and got quite excited with it after I read many good reviews
  • I noticed that after some few minutes of having the scent on my body, I could not find any refreshing feelings

• by ladyli

One day the daughter of my lady Boss asked me what perfume would I want to try. There was actually no occasion but I was not surprised for this lady has been really generous to me and also I believe that could be her way of expressing her gratitude because I did her a favor. Before answering her I first searched the net for reviews of various scents I have not really tried. Then I found this Sensi Women by Giorgio Armani and got quite excited with it after I read many good reviews. So decided I should try this one.

So after telling this to the daughter of my lady boss, the next day I received the 1.7 ounces of Sensi by Giogio Armani for Women Eau de Parfum Spray. That

was for free and considering this product is not at all cheap. I felt really delighted. I did not use the perfume at once. I just displayed it along with my other perfume. I read in one of the reviews that the scent is better worn during the night so I waited for the Couple’s fellowship night which was just three nights away.

I’ve developed a passion for perfumes these days. I was not like this before actually. I was not even wearing perfume then because of my sensitive nose but I soon discovered there are many good perfumes in the market actually. All I have to do is to find them. Besides my husbands finds it very feminine to wear perfume. So when the awaited Couples Fellowship night I was excited because I ...

• had a new perfume to be worn. And so after showering I opened the sealed box of Eau de Parfum Spray of Sensi Women by Giorgio Armani and confidently sprayed it all over my neck and breast. Well the scent is not bad but sad to say it is not the kind of scent that I was expecting. This scent which was introduced in 2002 is seemed more appropriate for older women who loved powdery smell. It has blends of flowery smell but sad to say it was unable to reach my requirements. It does not have the combination of freshness and lightness that I was looking for. It is smells like talcum powder and could not excite. I noticed that after some few minutes of having the scent on my body, I
        could not find any refreshing feelings. I felt I was older than my age actually. To know if I was not wrong with my perfection, I asked my husband. You know what, my husband commented that the scent of Sensi Woman is much more fitted for my mother. He did not find it exciting either so I had to go the shower room again and had it washed out. If my husband would not approve, I did not find it worth being worn.

Well I just put back the bottle of Eau de Parfum Spray of Sensi Women by Giorgio Armani in its box and then the next day, I gave it to my mother who was very pleased on the other hand. She loved the powdery smell and she is now wearing it all day.

Sensi by Giogio Armani for Women Eau de Parfum Spray

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in December, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 562012926810931/k2311a1220/12.20.09