Starbucks  » Restaurants  »
Whittaker Center, Harrisburg, PA 17101
  • This Starbucks location is very convenient on my way to work or if I’m on a break and need a little “pick me up”
  • I enjoy stopping in here after work for some refreshment and free wifi

• by Kat Nell

This Starbucks location is very convenient on my way to work or if I’m on a break and need a little “pick me up”. It is also convenient for visitors to Strawberry Square, The Whittaker Center, and The Hilton. Most of the times I’ve been here has been early in the morning and depending on the day, it’s either a long line

or no line at all. I’m not sure what the reason is for such a difference depending on the day, but I usually try to only go here on days when it’s not too busy.

On days when there is a long line, the staff seems to try to keep things moving as swiftly and quickly as possible. Even with a long ...

• line, I usually only have a couple of minutes wait to get my coffee drink. Sometimes the line will be out the door but I’ve never attempted to get coffee on those days.

Their pastries, cookies, brownies etc. are a nice addition to any cup of coffee whether it’s as dessert or as breakfast. I usually only get these pastries though when

I get a regular cup of coffee because their specialty coffee drinks are more than enough for me by themselves. I enjoy stopping in here after work for some refreshment and free wifi. It is a nice quiet place to work on my laptop as I sip a coffee. I will continue to come here as long as their location stays in business.

Starbucks

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in December, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 72012926760931/k2311a1220/12.20.09