Baby Bjorn baby carrier  » Baby care  »
  • I bought this carrier when my baby was only 2 months old
  • It is find using this when I know that my baby have a proper sleep and I can just let him sit on the carrier and enjoying whatever he is watching
  • One good thing about it is that when I travelled alone on a plane and I have to check-in the stroller I can use the baby carrier which is really very convenient

• by kim

I bought this carrier when my baby was only 2 months old. I used it to carry him a lot especially if I go to a place that doesn’t have a ramp like in getting on a train since there are some stations that doesn’t have a lift.

It is also very easy to use even without assistance, well, if found a way of doing

it myself without anybody’s help.

Just one thing though is that sometimes the baby gets bored if I use it for more than 3 hours and he would find it difficult to sleep when he is tired.

It is find using this when I know that my baby have a proper sleep and I can just let him sit on the carrier and enjoying whatever ...

• he is watching.

I also find this useful inside the house when my baby was 8 months old because most of the time inside the house he loves being carried and close to me and I sometimes find it difficult doing some chores at home like putting the dirty clothes in the washing so I always tag him with me inside the house using the baby

carrier.

When my husband and I also wants to go for a walk in the park or some places where using a stroller is very difficult we would always resort to using the carrier.

One good thing about it is that when I travelled alone on a plane and I have to check-in the stroller I can use the baby carrier which is really very convenient.

Baby Bjorn baby carrier

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in December, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 542012926730831/k2311a1220/12.20.09