Dualit Hand Blender from Waitrose
  • We don’t have a proper mixer at home so I decided making use of it for making solid food for my baby
  • Since then I thought to myself that it is indeed a very cool and helpful companion for me in the kitchen when preparing for a baby's food
  • I know that making baby food can be a hurdle sometimes but with this hand blender I found it very convenient and easy
  • I know it sounds ridiculous but I also use it in making a frothy coffee like the one from starbucks

• by kim

It was my husband who bought this product from Waitrose store which was more than £50 if I can remember and his reason for buying this is because he loves making smoothie drinks and he decides to do it more frequently with a proper blender. Initially, I wasn’t that keen in using it at home until I started weaning my 6 month old baby.

We don’t have a proper mixer at home so I

decided making use of it for making solid food for my baby.

Since then I thought to myself that it is indeed a very cool and helpful companion for me in the kitchen when preparing for a baby’s food.

I also find it very easy for me to take with us whenever we go for a long week vacation.

Since it is not a very bulky thing I can place it in ...

• our luggage and take it with us, in that way I am certain that I am making my baby some fresh vegetables and homemade food.

I know that making baby food can be a hurdle sometimes but with this hand blender I found it very convenient and easy.

Another good thing is that this mixer is also easy to wash rather than me using some food processor which I find too complicated.

I

also use this food mixer whenever I want to make some soup; I use it in crushing the vegetables and mixing them well together.

There is also no need for me to transfer the food from another mixing container but instead I can right away crush it in the cooking pot that I already use.

I know it sounds ridiculous but I also use it in making a frothy coffee like the one from starbucks.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in December, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 532012926380831/k2311a1220/12.20.09