Scoth Brite Sponge  » Housewares  »
  • So frustrating becuase it cost me more in buying this kind of sponge and it wont last long, like I can only use it in just one washing
  • I am glad I found this Sponge from Scotch Brite

• by Reigne

Before I am so problematic on how to clean up my dishes. I am having a hard time to take off those hard food that sticks on the plate.

And then I have a so soft sponge that easily damaged.

long, like I can only use it in just one washing.

I am glad I found this Sponge from Scotch Brite.

It is very durable and long lasting to use.

Though it cost higher than the one I used to buy, but its worth.

And I can even save more, because I no longer buy as often ...

• as It was before.

Now, dishwashing made easy for me, specially in cleaning and taking off those greasy oil that stick on the plate.

I am assured that our plates and glasses doenst smell like a dishwashing soap or liquid.

Because it has been taken off and wash out completely with the help of this Scotch Brite Sponge.

This kind of sponge totally cleans everything and it has the kind of materials that really absorb all the liquids and other wet in the sink and other areas that need cleaning.

Its durabilty makes so complete because i am not just enjoying it in cleaning and wiping i also save some more from buying more and more of sponges.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in December, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 531912926251031/k2311a1219/12.19.09