Olay Total Effects 7 in 1 anti-ageing cream
  • Its like a total package that I bought in one deal

• by Reigne

I cant imagine my face before when I was not yet using this Olay Total Effects 7 in 1 Anti-0ageing Cream. Now I look so young, its like I down to 5 years younger. My office mates really notice the big changes.

I hardly see my lines in my forehead and my pores is so fine. They ask me if I went to dermatologist to have a face recondition.

They

didn’t know that its all because of the Olay Total Effects. It is really true it prevents my skin to get older and it revitalized.

This Olay Total Effects 7 in 1 anti-ageing cream gives me the total effects that I want to see in my face. Its like a total package that I bought in one deal.

Oh my God really good to me and I can feel the ...

• high confidence that sway in me everyday and to all people I will be meeting with. It helps me getting more prospect people for my business.

And it makes me feel so good in anyway. Especially if I can hear a good comments from my colleagues, I feel like I am in heaven.

My happiness is overflowing. This vanish all my inferiority and all other bad elements in my body.

Because everyday I wake up. I will look myself in the mirror and see the beauty that Olay Total Effects 7 in 1 anti-ageing cream gives me.

It is true that when you started happy everything is all positive. Thanks to this Olay Total Effects 7 in 1 anti-ageing cream.

I can say that where I am now is all because of this Olay Total Effects 7 in 1 anti-ageing cream

Maureen says :

I am a 24-year old lady. Can I already use Olay Total Effects 7 in 1 anti-ageing cream? Will it not give bad effects on my face?

Galega says :

Anti ageing cream is generally not recommended to be used before 30 years of age. If you are seeing some ageing sign at this age - 24 years - then you should better consult a dermatologist. Some medicines or specialized cream are required to tackle the issue. Anti Ageing cream may not be required at this age.

shonali banerjee says :

hello, i m 22 years old n i want to ask that can i in this age use the olay total effects 7 in 1 anti ageing cream…? if i use this cream will it increase my skin tone n skin quality…?

Galega says :

Anti ageing cream isn’t supposed to be used at this age. Generally, you will require it only after 30 years of age. If you see some sign of ageing like puffiness around eyes and wrinkles skin, among others, consult a dermatologist or use regular cream. Anti Ageing cream like Olay Total Effects 7 in 1 can be quite harsh for you at this stage.

sujata talekar says :

How to use olay total effects?

John says :

You should use it daily, or as necessary. Apple it to your face and neck smoothly.

Galega says :

First of all you are required to properly wash your face and neck. You can use a regular face wash for the same. And, now take little bit of cream on your palm and evenly apply on your entire face and neck. Just go for gentle rub. Don’t massage violently. Use it once a day.

Rukhsar says :

I am 34yrs old and have a dry skin.I have been using Olay Total Effects 7 in 1 anti-angeing cream for the past 3 months but no results? Why so?

Galega says :

It should have shown some results within this time frame. Keep using it. Ensure to properly wash your face with a regular face wash before applying this cream. Use on entire face. If it is still not showing any results, you may want to consult a dermatologist. It is possible that the skin issues you have isn’t related to ageing and needs some medicated approach.

deeya says :

what is the correct age to use olay total effects

John says :

Deeya, there is not a recommended age for using the product. You should use it when you start to notice signs of aging such as wrinkles, fine lines and age spots. Of course this will vary depending on the person.

Galega says :

Olay Total Effects 7 in 1 Anti Ageing Cream is supposed to be used after 30 years of age. Generally, you won’t need it before this age. If you find some sign of ageing like wrinkled facial skin, you should consult a doctor. In all probability, these signs are not expected to come before 30 years of age.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in December, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 311912926241031/k2311a1219/12.19.09