Petunia Pickle Bottom Boxy Backpack Diaper Bags  » Baby care  »
  • After my little angel was born, I picked up the best accessory for him
  • As I like to keep my things in order, the chaos in my bag was worrying me
  • I decided to purchase the Diaper bag and finally lay my hands on the latest Petunia Pickle Bottom Boxy Backpack Diaper Bag

• by butterfly

After my little angel was born, I picked up the best accessory for him. I do not want to compromise for my baby little needs. When we are off for shopping, my big leather bag was not spacious enough to hold all the accessory required for my baby.

My bag was a mess and cluttered with all sorts of items.

It took me several minutes to search for the specific item.

All was jumbled up. It was frustrating and time consuming.

As I like to keep my things in order, the chaos in my bag was worrying me. I decided to purchase the Diaper bag and finally lay my hands on the latest Petunia Pickle Bottom Boxy Backpack Diaper Bag.

...

• They are so chic, vogue and trendy. Ya!! they are little expensive but you will love them for their fashionable style and assorted colors.

They came in variety of shape and sizes. They are very durable, sturdy and functional.

There are various compartment to hold diapers and bottles. You can even store dirty diapers without having a mess.

Now it

is my favorite diaper bag. It has cute prints and bright colors.

I hung it as a backpack and it never bothers me to carry my baby along with it. It has built in changing pad station so that you don’t have to worry about the neatness of changing table.

I just wish it had more room inside. It gets filled up very quickly.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in December, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 541912926201031/k2311a1219/12.19.09