Betty Crocker Dutch Chocolate Fudge Brownies  » Food  »
  • Recently my mother and I decided to do some baking since we hadn't done any in a long time, and we were going to be using the oven to bake something else as well
  • Although each pack said that it would bake for twenty six to twenty eight minutes, I found that baking it took a little longer

• by RedTape

Recently my mother and I decided to do some baking since we hadn’t done any in a long time, and we were going to be using the oven to bake something else as well. Thus, we decided on getting a cake mix, but when we were in the supermarket shopping for it, we realised that while all

the brands of cake mix were fairly expensive, we could buy two packs of Betty Crocker Dutch Chocolate Brownie Mix for much less.

When we finally got to use both packs of Betty Crocker Chocolate Fudge Brownie mix, I was mostly satisfied with the results. It took me about five minutes to get the ingredients ready and mix ...

• it thoroughly with both packs. Each pack of brownie mix also did not use much ingredients. In fact, all we needed for each pack was 1/3 cup of vegetable oil, two tablespoons of water and one egg; which we didn’t have to go out of our way to find, since these ingredients are things most households have.

Although

each pack said that it would bake for twenty six to twenty eight minutes, I found that baking it took a little longer; and after it cooled, it was near impossible to cut into little rectanges since it was so tough. Nevertheless, the brownies tasted heavenly and rich with real chocolate. They even melted in my mouth.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in December, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 271912926001031/k2311a1219/12.19.09