L’oreal Paris Elvie re-nutrition nourishing cream conditioner  » Cosmetics  »
  • I started using this conditioner last summer because I noticed my hair was so dry after spending too much hours outside the heat of the sun and my hair after the shower doesn’t have a body plus it is very frizzy and lots of split ends
  • Since my hair is very thick there is always a problem which shampoo and conditioner should I consider using
  • I love the silky feeling and orangey color of the conditioner when I put it in my hair
  • Plus of course I like the pleasant smell of my hair which stays long even at night when I go to sleep

• by kim

I started using this conditioner last summer because I noticed my hair was so dry after spending too much hours outside the heat of the sun and my hair after the shower doesn’t have a body plus it is very frizzy and lots of split ends. Since my hair is very thick there is always a problem which shampoo and conditioner should I consider using.

Until one day

I stumbled upon Loreal Elvie while browsing along the shelves in the supermarket and reading the labels at the back of each bottles and deciding which ones is good for my dry hair.

When I got home that day I right away use it.

I love the silky feeling and orangey color of the conditioner when I put it in my hair.

So everyday I use this ...

• conditioner after every shampoo.

On my first day of use I noticed that my hair already feels nice while combing it wet.

My hair really feels so light when I brushed it.

It is also easy to comb the locks while I use my hair dryer.

For a week of using it I noticed its great result.

It leaves my hair shiny and beautiful for the whole

day.

Right now it is winter season I still carry on using this conditioner since the cold temperature outside usually makes my hair dry and lifeless.

Plus of course I like the pleasant smell of my hair which stays long even at night when I go to sleep.

No need for me to spray perfume to my hair.

My hubby loves smelling my hair which I find very romantic.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in December, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 311912925881031/k2311a1219/12.19.09