US Government’s Failure to Help New Orleans Rebuild after Katrina  » Local news  »
0.5
  • Gov't does not care much about human beings if the war effort in Iraq which I believe is primary over oil is more important to them then meeting the needs of our fellow Americans in New Orleans

• by Andrew
      I am outraged that the U. S.

Government under the Bush Administration has failed to provide enough adequate funding in order to restore and rebuild the cities of New Orleans devastated by Katrina.

I am amazed at how

the U.

S.

Gov’t managed to finance millions of dollars to finance the war effort in Iraq with the involvement of our U.

S.

troops, but wasn’t able to provide enough funding to finance the rebuilding efforts of New ...

• Orleans.

I feel that President George W.

Bush and the U.

S.

Gov’t does not care much about human beings if the war effort in Iraq which I believe is primary over oil is more important to them

then meeting the needs of our fellow Americans in New Orleans.

I cannot understand why so little has been done to get everything back to normal when it has been a year since Katrina devestated the cities of New Orleans.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in September, 2006. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 36140992561230/k2311a0914/9.14.06