Panasonic 54 Inch Plasma HDTV  » Electronics  »
  • I have been saving up for quite sometime now to get this baby and after this month’s bonus came in, I decided to splurge $1700 as an early Christmas present for myself
  • After selling our old Panasonic box television set, the living room is definitely more spacious now
  • I don’t know about others but I like the fact that it has many buttons on it for me to play around with

• by Dev

Finally after decades of having relatives laugh at our old-fashioned box television set in our hall, I finally have a new Panasonic 54 Inch Plasma HDTV sitting proudly in my hall. What can I say about this beauty? Indeed a dream come true!

I have been saving up for quite sometime now to get this baby and after this month’s bonus came in, I decided to splurge $1700 as an early Christmas present for myself.

I can still remember the anguish I felt when Chelsea

lost one of the matches recently.

I was right there when the agonizing goal went into the net and my team went down.

Alright! I was not really there but it sure felt like it watching it on the Panasonic 54 Inch Plasma HDTV!

The Panasonic 54 Inch Plasma HDTV is surprisingly light for such a large screen.

The sleek black framing the screen makes it look like a picture frame hanging on my wall.

After selling our old Panasonic box television set, the ...

• living room is definitely more spacious now! More room for my football buddies to crash over at my place to catch all the crucial matches lined up till way after Christmas.

The remote control is also a big plus for me.

I don’t know about others but I like the fact that it has many buttons on it for me to play around with.

Why, I feel like Spock from Star Trek when holding the remote control in my hands and I feel like

I can go to almost anywhere I want with just the push of a button!

Only downside of having the Panasonic 54 Inch Plasma HDTV is that, my football buddies want to crash over at my place more frequently (to the discontentment of my wife!) But it’s all good! Thankfully she is an understanding woman.

So if you got a wife who does not mind your soccer buddies crashing over at your place every now and then, the Panasonic 54 Inch Plasma HDTV is definitely recommended by yours truly!

Panasonic 54 Inch Plasma HDTV

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in December, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 161912925550931/k2311a1219/12.19.09