Inspector Gadget: Race to the Finish  » TV  »
2.5
  • But, I found it kind of strange that the drivers could get away with everything from launching missiles to slashing tires mid-race but Dr. Claw gets disqualified at the end because his car (which he turned into a jet on the last lap), left the ground

• by Steve

I got home last night and my daughter was watching an episode of Inspector Gadget, Race to the Finish. I had a chance to watch it with her and will admit, it was pretty decent.

Though there were some things that really didn’t make a whole lot of sense to me.

Basically, Gadget is investigating a race that has

Dr.

Claw competing in it (I missed exactly why that was).

And, to stop him, he ends up entering the Gadget Mobile in the race too.

The episode was somewhat entertaining.

Claw gets disqualified at ...

• the end because his car (which he turned into a jet on the last lap), left the ground.

That’s kind of a dumb reason to disqualify a person when you let them get away with cheating throughout the entire race.

Of course, I did end up liking the ending.

Claw got disqualified, Gadget (who came in second), couldn’t win

the prize so the winner was the third car to cross the finish line and that one was barely running.

Overall though, my daughter was entertained so I was.

This is a decent series and I’m glad I was able to get it for her on DVD so she can watch it the way I used to when I was about her age.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in December, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 101812925411231/k2311a1218/12.18.09