Yoglu ACE Altecime probiotic yogurt  » Food  »
  • This yogurt cost about 70 Euro cents which is not that much for a 200g yogurt
  • The taste is very good although not my favourite one because I don’t like orange yogurt

• by lorelai

I came across this yogurt by chance when I was looking for some yogurt that I could take to classes with me. Usually yogurts come plastic glasses and they are not very practical to carry around. So a few days ago I came across Yoglu ACE Altecime probiotic yogurt, it comes in a small, plastic bottle that holds 200g of the product.

The bottle also has a cap that you can put back on if

you don’t intend to drink the whole yogurt at once. I have never tried ACE taste before in a yogurt.

ACE actually means vitamins A, C and E. The taste is of a carrot, orange and lemon together.

I don’t usually like citrus fruit yogurts so I wasn’t very enthusiastic about this yogurt, but in the end it turned out to be very good. It isn’t very sour, it smells like orange but doesn’t taste ...

• much like it, it taste mostly like carrot.

The yogurt is rather liquid so that you can drink it directly from the bottle without the help of the spoon. 100g of this yogurt have 75calories, which is in my opinion quite high considering the fact that it has just 1.

5% fat. This yogurt cost about 70 Euro cents which is not that much for a 200g yogurt.

Another particularity about it is that it has

bifidobacterium that help you with your intestinal problems. I must admit that I don’t have any but when I drink this yogurt soon after it I need to visit the lady’s room, so I guess this BB really works.

I am rather satisfied with this yogurt, I don’t buy it often, only when I have to take some food somewhere with me. The taste is very good although not my favourite one because I don’t like orange yogurt.

Sorry, there are no related reviews at moment
    The review was published as it's written by reviewer in December, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 271812925311131/k2311a1218/12.18.09