Nintendo DS Lite
  • I got hooked playing with this product because I enjoyed playing the games like the chess game and my old time favorite “how old is your brain”
  • I think my husband got me this because I commented while watching the Nintendo advertisement on television that I wish I can play one of those games
  • In my opinion, this is only good for teenagers (and maybe those people who have a young heart) and young kids but for adult it is just a complete waste of time
  • I simply got bored playing with the same game over and over again and if ever I want to buy a new game it would cost me like £10 just for a one game which I will totally get bored again in a week’s time

• by kim

I got this Nintendo DS last 2007 as a Christmas gift from my husband which is a black color. I got hooked playing with this product because I enjoyed playing the games like the chess game and my old time favorite “how old is your brain”.

I think my husband got me this because I commented while watching the Nintendo advertisement on television that I wish I can play one of those games.

To be honest, I wasn’t really using

this product that much and I must admit that I was only carried away and fooled by the marketing strategy brought from watching the advertisement.

It is just a mere killing time especially if you have nothing to do in life like maybe waiting for a train or stuck in a bus stop.

In my opinion, this is only good for teenagers (and maybe those people who have a young heart) and young kids but for adult it is just a ...

• complete waste of time.

There could be so many things to do in life plus some of the games are not really very challenging enough for adult minds.

I don’t know how much was this back in 2007 (if I am not mistaken it was £125 together with a free game but I’m sure it also is a waste of money.

It is also very bulky if you take it with you especially for a lady like me I only have

to use a very small handbag.

I think it is only once in the blue moon that I use DS lite.

I simply got bored playing with the same game over and over again and if ever I want to buy a new game it would cost me like £10 just for a one game which I will totally get bored again in a week’s time? I would rather save up that money and waste my time reading a worthwhile book.

Nintendo DS Lite
    danko6 says :

emi produkta e mnogo hubav i gotin pi6a go na moia ezik no posle 6te go postavia i na angliiski

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in December, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 161812925251131/k2311a1218/12.18.09