Canesten combi cream to fight yeast infection and thrush during pregnancy  » Medicine  »
  • I went to the nearest chemist store to inquire the best remedy to fight yeast infection
  • I bought lots of different creams with me and carefully reading the labels at the back
  • At first I was hesitant and worried that the baby inside the womb might get affected by the ingredients from the cream but I know that my baby is safely secure inside
  • I noticed the good result within a week only
  • I learned also that yeast infection can be lessened by eating yogurt because it is very rich is good bacteria which will help in fighting the bad bacteria in my body

• by kim

During my pregnancy I developed a yeast infection which makes me very uncomfortable especially during the night. I went to the nearest chemist store to inquire the best remedy to fight yeast infection.

I bought lots of different creams with me and carefully reading the labels at the back.

I consulted it with my GP and my midwife first before I started using any of them and they both assured me that

this product is not harmful to the baby inside.

I initially use the Canesten internal cream which is injected inside your vagina as well as the external cream which I thinly spread in the affected area.

I have to first use the Canesten internal cream to cure the infection internally and waited for 3 days before I started using the external one.

At first I was hesitant and worried that the baby inside ...

• the womb might get affected by the ingredients from the cream but I know that my baby is safely secure inside.

I noticed the good result within a week only.

My yeast infection was totally gone.

I was thinking that the cause of me developing it is because of my high consumption of sugary food.

After I found out about it I instantly decided to change my diet.

I learned

also that yeast infection can be lessened by eating yogurt because it is very rich is good bacteria which will help in fighting the bad bacteria in my body.

During the entire period of my pregnancy I have used Canesten twice, the first one was during my 6th month of gestation and the last one was during the last 2 weeks of my pregnancy.

Thanks God that the infection was totally gone after I delivered my son.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in December, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 261812925221131/k2311a1218/12.18.09