Pampers baby dry diaper for an active baby
  • In my opinion pampers diaper is the only diaper that I found useful everyday
  • It is true that it stays dry for 12 hours based on my experience
  • When my baby was only a few weeks old and at that time I was using a different nappy it was really a problem to kept on changing the child's nappy almost every 2 hours especially a newborn ones when they wet and pooh a lot
  • One disadvantage though with this product is the price which is a bit costly as compared to other brands but I think I was able to save a lot since I don't have to change him almost every two hours as compared to the older nappy I had in the past

• by kim

When my baby was born I used different kinds of diaper, some of them are biologically friendly, cheap while others are expensive. Then one day I finally stumbled upon Pampers diaper.

In my opinion pampers diaper is the only diaper that I found useful everyday.

It is true that it stays dry for 12 hours based on my experience.

a problem to kept on changing the child’s nappy almost every 2 hours especially a newborn ones when they wet and pooh a lot.

It is indeed a waste of money buying bundles of nappies every week.

I once shift on using a washable nappy but I got tired and bored of washing them almost every day and it is really disgusting sometimes.

But when I use Pampers dry I don’t have to worry a lot especially when I take my child ...

• out in the park.

Most often too when my baby feels wet he would start crying so it is really essential that he is always kept dry especially at night so he can have a continuous sleep without being disturb because of a wet nappy.

Up until now when my child is already a toddler I still carry on using pampers until I started toilet training him.

One disadvantage though with this product is the price which is a bit costly as

compared to other brands but I think I was able to save a lot since I don’t have to change him almost every two hours as compared to the older nappy I had in the past.

Besides my baby seemed to like it and he doesn’t have any problem developing a nappy rash due to using Pampers except of course when we was teething or had his immunization when he sometimes had a rash due to the teething pain he was suffering that time.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in December, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 541812925151131/k2311a1218/12.18.09