SC Johnson Mr. Muscle for cleaning the window and glass with vinegar  » Housewares  »
  • During weekend I have to spend almost half the day cleaning the entire house since I am always busy during the week and I think I should be more grateful with having this product because it have not only lessened the tasked I have to do for that day but also it save me more time and effort

• by kim

During weekend I have to spend almost half the day cleaning the entire house since I am always busy during the week and I think I should be more grateful with having this product because it have not only lessened the tasked I have to do for that day but also it save me more time and effort. I just have to spray in on our glass table

with a dry cloth and after a few seconds it shows a shiny looking result.

No need of a feather duster.

I also use this cleaning product in tidying the computer table which is a very thick glass.

Life really is so easy with Mr.

Muscle.

I can really see the dirt of the clean and dry cloth after wiping it into the table ...

• which proved that it actually did its job plus it is also able to get those stubborn stained that sometimes take ages for me to get unless I scraped it carefully.

Just one thing though I really don’t like the smell after I spray it but thankfully I don’t have to endure long since it only last for a few seconds.

I also use this product

in cleaning our window and since it is also a glass I have to make sure that it is indeed clean from the inside and outside.

Sometimes it is the window that is taking me so long to clean because I only clean those windows during the weekend and I can imagined the dust and the dirt accumulated during the entire week but this product is able to do a fantastic job.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in December, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 531812925141131/k2311a1218/12.18.09